February 6, 2012
0 Inside Leads
0 Outside Leads
8 Speed Leads
65 Firms are currently members of Long Beach Execs
50 Firms were present at today’s meeting
Date: Monday, February 13, 2012
Location: The Grand
Program Company: Vilander Stone & Tile, Inc.
Program Member: Don Vilander
City: Long Beach, CA
When: Monday, February 6 – Monday, February 13
Member Focus Talk
4833 Coldbrook Ave., Lakewood
Today the EALB held its 90th Annual Business Meeting.
- Minutes of the 2011 Annual Meeting were approved.
- The final Financial Report for 2011 was received and filed.
- The 2012 Budget was approved with the following updates:
- There was no increase in Dues for 2012.
- There is a budgeted amount in the Budget for the Executive Director to attend the 2012 IEA Conference in Reno, Nevada in October.
- There is a 3% increase in the budget for the Executive Director's salary.
- No changes were made to the Association's Bylaws.
- There were 5 openings on the 2012-2013 Board of Directors with the following Members nominated:
- Pat Ellington, Incredible Journey
- Bob Hegedus, H&H Electrical
- Craig Kotani, Sawin and Kotani Accountancy Corporation
- Koby Pabst, Pabst Kinney & Associates
- Machelle Thompson, Senior Solutions Team
The above Members were approved to serve on the 2012-2013 Board of Directors.
The carry-over Directors for 2012-2013 are:
- Jerry Bloeser, John Bloeser Carpet One
- Tony Perez, Tony Perez Photography
- Ed Sanchez, Window Restoration and Repair
- Kellie Sherrill, Knightling Website Design
- Kelly Williams, Kelly Williams Insurance
Standing Committee Reports were given by:
- Membership Committee Report provided by Tony Perez
- Business Promotion Report provided by Jerry Bloeser
- President's Report provided by Bob Hegedus
- The President's Installation Dinner is scheduled for Thursday, March 1, 2012 at Old Ranch Country Club.
- The Joint Board Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, February 22nd at 5:30 p.m. at Lasher's.
None at this time.
None at this time.
Welcome New Members:
Incredible Journey Employee Recognition/Client Promotions:
Pat Ellington of Incredible Journey has some great ideas for Employee Recognition/Client Promotions that you may be interested in pursuing for your business. Give Pat a call to discuss the details and see if this program works for you and your business.
Kauai Condo For Rent - 2 bed.-2 bath. Deluxe waterfront condo poipu beach-special exec. rates - call Jim Nesmith 562 -900-2230
La Quinta Patio Home for Rent: 3 Bed, 4 Bath on the golf course patio home for rent. Call Jim nesmith 562-900-2230.