July 19, 2010
37 Inside Leads
9 Outside Leads
17 Speed Leads
69 Firms are currently members of Long Beach Execs
47 Firms were present at today’s meeting
Date: Monday, July 26, 2010
Location: The Grand
Program Company: Choura Event Services at The Grand
Program Member: Jim Choura
Business: Transcom Telecommunications, Inc.
Address: 3744 Industry Ave.
City: Lakewood, CA 90712
When: Monday, July 19 – Monday, August 2
Member Focus Talk
Transcom Telecommunications, Inc.
3744 Industry Ave., Lakewood
Transcom Telecommunications was established in 1986 to provide support for Toshiba business telephone customers in Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Starting with a customer base of 179 in January of 1986, Transcom has grown to service over 2,500 business and residential customers.
Service is the backbone of Transcom Telecommunication and the reason the company has earned such a strong reputation in Southern California. We are a full service company, providing technical and sales support for our entire product line. Not only are our service technicians trained and certified on every system sold, some of our sales and service staff are trained as well. In case of an emergency, we have a complete replacement system maintained for all of our maintenance/warranty customers for every type of system in our installed base. Calls for repair are taken care of on the same or next, working day, while system additions, moves and changes are performed in 3-5 days. Our install team strives to meet our customer's needs by providing installs after hours or weekends. Emergency calls are responded to within 4 hours of receipt, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Sales are made with a turnkey operation in mind. Transcom Telecommunications can order all services from AT&T, PacTec, Telepacific and other telephone companies on behalf of our customer. To suite our customer's needs, we analyze your voice communication, customize system programming to best serve you and conduct a thorough, end0user system training. We deliver a greater level of experience by selling and supporting only the Toshiba Telecom line of products. Our technicians know what they are doing when they show up to work for you. Transcom Telecommunications fully embraces the Toshiba National Account Program. With a strong network of over 600 authorized Toshiba dealers nationwide, Transcom can sell, install and service a Toshiba Telephone and voicemail system just about anywhere in the United States, along with parts of Canada and Mexico.
- Call Center
- Video Monitoring
It is our goal at Transcom Telecommunications to establish a long term relationship with all of our customers by providing ongoing, long term solutions for their business telecommunications needs.
New Program - 2011 Member Hosted Events
The Business Promotion Committee and the Board of Directors have approved a new Program for our 2011 Calendar Year.
- Once a Quarter in February, May, August and November of 2011 a Member may choose to have an early evening/Open House at their Location.
- This event will happen on a Monday evening and will take the place of a lunch meeting and Members who attend will receive credit for meeting.
- The Association will supply the Member hosting the event an amount that would have been spent on our lunch meeting for use for their event.
Members Hosting Events in 2011:
Tom Bennett - Tom's Tire Performance Center
Jan Krantz - J&L Jewelry
Machelle Thompson - Senior Solutions Team, Inc.
Kelly Williams - Kelly Williams Insurance
Members Hosting Events in 2012:
Jerry Bloeser - John Bloeser Carpet One
Bret Holloway - F&M Bank
Cynthia Chenier - Cynthia's Designs
Changes to the Book Signing Program – Effective Today. This information will be in the Riptide for the next several weeks to refer to.
On-Line vs. At-Location Book Signing
- Member chooses if Online or Location book signing
- If Online - $50.00 Jackpot and regular Jackpot is on hold
- If someone wins they win the $50.00
- If no one wins the Online Jackpot does not increase.
- If the next person chooses Online Book signing it remains at $50.00.
- If next person chooses Location Book signing it reverts back to Regular Jackpot
Book Sign Drawing Change
- Not at Meeting and DID SIGN the book – No Fine
- Not at Meeting and DID NOT SIGN the book - $10.00 Fine (Being Reviewed by the Board)
- At Meeting and did not sign the book - $10.00 Fine and stop drawing names.
Kauai Condo For Rent - 2 bed.-2 bath. Deluxe waterfront condo poipu beach-special exec. rates - call Jim Nesmith 562 -900-2230