Today we had a Speed Networking Session where members has 3 minutes to talk about their business and let each other know what type of leads they are looking for.
Remember to invite guests to keep our membership continually growing!
Elizabeth Riley spoke about "Long Beach's Largest Networking Mixer". She ask that anyone who is donating to please have their packages turned in by ASAP
1st Classification Postings:
2nd Classification Postings:
3rd Classification Postings:
Traveling? Call Pat Ellington for toady's hot deals.
PGA West La Quinta Condo. Call Jim Nesmith for details (562) 900-2230.
Board Meeting Minutes:
EXECUTIVES ASSOCIATION OF LONG BEACH
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
September 17th, 2018 – 1:15pm | Board Meeting
Location: Jim’s Board Room
1:15 PM K. GRAGSON OPEN MEETING
PRESENT: __x__K. Gragson (P) ____J. Sawday (VP) ____ V. Bunting (S/T) _x__ J. Beeler _x__T. Di Leo
____ R. Deeble _x___ E. Speier (Interim) _x___C. Vane __x__ M. Thompson (PP)
Others: S. Caudillo (Executive Director) __x__
1:15 PM K. GRAGSON MINUTES
• Motion to approve minutes from August 2018 Board Meeting?
• Motion: J. Beeler 2nd: M. Thompson Discussion. All in favor? 6 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Carries
1:20 PM J. BEELER FINANCIAL REPORTS
• Motion to receive and file the financial reports for August 2018?
• Motion: J. Beeler 2nd: T. DiLeo Discussion. All in favor? 6 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Carries
1:25 PM J. SAWDAY MEMBERSHIP
• No new memberships at this time
• Have not been able to get in contact with Bob Hegedus about accepting a honorary membership
1:30 PM J. BEELER BUSINESS PROMOTION
• So far we have 17 tables and still receiving baskets
1:40 PM K. GRAGSON / S. CAUDILLO OLD & NEW BUSINESS
• OC Execs has not contacted me in regards to going to one of their meetings.
• Updating buyers guide flyer
• Look into Christmas dinner and
1:55 PM K. GRAGSON GOOD OF THE ASSOCIATION
• Comments from each member on their current evaluation of the state of the EALB.
• The Next Board meeting is on Monday, October 15th at The Grand at 1:15pm in Jim’s Board Room.2:05 PM K. GRAGSON ADJOURN