Nathan’s talk gave us insight into his I.T. company, Stimulus Technologies, both of which started from humble beginnings. Nathan grew up in Nevada and started his first business at the age of 12 by running a candy stand from his house. In high school he worked at a computer company that created home and business computers. After the business closed down, he decided to start his own computer business with his brother and father in 1995. By 2002 Nathan’s company had moved out of the garage to a much larger location in Henderson. Nathan bought out his brother and father to take sole ownership over the company and renamed it Stimulus Technologies.
As his company began to service multiple customers throughout Southern California, Nathan decided to open another location in Long Beach, California. This location recently opened in February 2018.
When Nathan is not working his likes to do outdoor activities like hiking and camping. He is also a tri-athlete. Nathan has been married 17 years and has 5 children.
Stimulus Technologies is a managing I.T. company which means that they run all of the networking, server, and computer infrastructures. Stimulus Technologies looks to partner with businesses directly so they can be fully supported by a company from a I.T. side of things, whether it be cloud or off-site backup or dealing with technical support with other vendors within the company. Stimulus Technologies also maintains a dedicated support team to assist your business with a personal team of I.T. specialists and not someone different every time. The servers and cloud hosting are located in house so they do not have any third-party issues. Stimulus Technologies services companies with 10 to 15 employees and primarily works with car dealerships, CPA’s, law firms, dental and medical companies.
When looking for an I.T. company don’t look for just any computer specialist, look for an I.T. company that wants to partner with you and take care of all of your I.T. needs. Nathan and Stimulus Technologies will take care of your business technology infrastructure with personalized service and care.
Remember to invite guests to keep our membership continually growing!
1st Classification Postings:
2nd Classification Postings:
3rd Classification Postings:
Cindy Skovgard of Pathways Hospice
Other Membership News:
Traveling? Call Pat Ellington for toady's hot deals.
PGA West La Quinta Condo. Call Jim Nesmith for details (562) 900-2230.
Board Meeting Minutes:
EXECUTIVES ASSOCIATION OF LONG BEACH
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
October 15th, 2018 – 1:15pm | Board Meeting
Location: Jim’s Board Room
1:15 PM K. GRAGSON OPEN MEETING
PRESENT: ____K. Gragson (P) __x__J. Sawday (VP) __x__ V. Bunting (S/T) _x__ J. Beeler x___T. Di Leo
____ R. Deeble __x__ E. Speier (Interim) x___C. Vane __x__ M. Thompson (PP)
Others: S. Caudillo (Executive Director) __x__
1:15 PM K. GRAGSON MINUTES
• Motion to approve minutes from September 2018 Board Meeting?
• Motion: T. Di Leo 2nd: M. Thompson Discussion. All in favor? 7 Any Opposed? 0 Motion carries
1:20 PM J. BEELER FINANCIAL REPORTS
• Motion to receive and file the financial reports for September 2018?
• Motion: M. Thompson 2nd: E. Speier Discussion. All in favor? 7 Any Opposed? 0 Motion carries
1:25 PM J. SAWDAY MEMBERSHIP
• We have one new application, Miguel Garcia. Vetting letter and application are attached.
• Motion to approve membership for Miguel Garcia in the classification of Auto – Auto body Repair?
• Motion: _J. Sawday 2nd: _V. Bunting Discussion. All in favor? 7 Any opposed? 0 Motion carries
• Tom Shilton has turned in his letter of resignation due retiring and handing over his business to his son.
• Motion to approve the resignation of Tom Shilton and reopen the classification of Real Estate – Appraisals?
• Motion: _V. Bunting 2nd: _J. Sawday Discussion. All in favor? 7 Any opposed? 0 Motion carries
• Kimberly Rodgers has turned in her letter of resignation.
• Motion to approve the resignation of Kimberly Rodgers and reopen the classification of Promotional Products?
• Motion: _E. Speier 2nd: T. Di Leo Discussion. All in favor? 8 Any opposed? 0 Motion carries
1:30 PM J. BEELER BUSINESS PROMOTION
• The mixer was a great success. We estimated about 275 people came to the event and our overall profit was $1,150.
• Maybe doing it twice a year
• Following up with vendors and guest
1:40 PM K. GRAGSON / S. CAUDILLO OLD & NEW BUSINESS
• San Fernando Execs is interested in coming to one of our meetings and have extended an invitation to go to one of theirs. They’re meetings are on Wednesday’s at 8am.
• Updating buyers guide flyer with stickers on the back. Will design new flyer with opening.
• Ideas brought back from the IEA conference.
• Rewards for members bringing in new members
• Suggestions from members about classifications
• Budget committee next board meeting
1:55 PM K. GRAGSON GOOD OF THE ASSOCIATION
• 6th month review of Steven Caudillo
• Comments from each member on their current evaluation of the state of the EALB.
• The Next Board meeting is on Monday, Nov 12th at The Grand at 1:15pm in Jim’s Board Room.
2:05 PM K. GRAGSON Adjourn