For almost 20 years, Digital Installers passion and unyielding pursuit of exceeding customer expectations has made them a Southern California leader in audio/video design and implementation. When you combine the experience, product knowledge and our genuine excitement for what we do, you will not only be in good hands, but you will truly enjoy working with us. They take pride in their meticulous attention to detail, their integrity as a company, and their ability to go above and beyond our competitors. They are confident that they are the best company for any job in the field.
Rusty Deeble, owner of digital installers was born and raised in Long Beach. Rusty first started in technology when he was 14 years old, working on video games for computers computers and networking them video games systems to businesses. He received his bachelor’s degree from Long Beach State in Information Technology. Rusty is married and has 5 children. Rusty has an associate, Matt Fleischmann who has been with the Execs since 2018 has been a current staple since Rusty has been created new paths and divisions for Digital Installers and will also be presenting on the craft talk.
Matt and Rusty’s talk presented us with an updated “menu” of they’re latest systems and products. Digital Installers offer art frame TVs that can be used as a tv and wall art. They also offer different LED tv options. Video walls as well as mini theaters are also on DI’s video/audio menu. They offer whole room theaters to airplane type mini theaters. With all of their video/audio projects they are also create cabinetry to conceal and properly ventilate their products. For the outdoors they have audio and video products that can withstand the elements. DI also provides control systems for home and business that work with security, audio/visual, and lighting. If you need security systems Digital Installers can help with that as well.
Rusty and Matt explain that Digital Installers is a solution company for your home and business. They use products that are on the market and find ways to implement them into the style of your choosing. Digital Installers work with customers with the price range from $1000-$100,000 or more. If you are thinking about improving your audio, visual, lighting, security needs them don’t hesitate to talk to Rusty and Matt at Digital Installers.
Remember to invite guests to keep our membership continually growing!
Congratulations on our new board members and officers. Elizabeth Riley of T.G.I.S, Eric Speier of 5 Elements Entertainment, President elect Jennifer Sawday of TLD Law, Vice President elect Jay Beeler of Beeler & Assoc. Treasurer elect Eric Speier.
1st Classification Postings:
2nd Classification Postings:
Welcome New Members:
Please welcome Bob Cook of Business Printing and Imaging under the classification of Printing - Small Commercial
Other Membership News:
Classification of the Month:
Featured Classification for February:
Appraisals and Massage Therapist
Traveling? Call Pat Ellington for toady's hot deals.
PGA West La Quinta Condo. Call Jim Nesmith for details (562) 900-2230.
Board Meeting Minutes:
EXECUTIVES ASSOCIATION OF LONG BEACH
Joint Board Meeting Agenda
February 13th, 2019 – 6:00 pm
Location: Digital Installers
6:00 PM K. GRAGSON ROLL CALL
PRESENT: __x__K. Gragson (P) __x__J. Sawday (VP) __x__ J. Beeler (S/T)
___ V. Bunting x___T. Di Leo__x__ R. Deeble _x___ E. Speier (Interim)
_x__E. Riley C. Vane __x__ M. Thompson (PP)
Others: S. Caudillo (Executive Director) __x__
6:15 PM K. GRAGSON JOINT BOARD MEETING
· Thank you’s
· New Board Members
6:20 PM K. GRAGSON ELECTION OF OFFICERS
· Our current officers are Kris Gragson, President, Jennifer Sawday, Vice President, Jay Beeler, Secretary/Treasurer
· Are there any nominations from the floor?
· (if any) Motion: 2nd: Discussion. All in favor? Any Opposed?
· We have three nominees for the Officers.
- President, Jennifer Sawday
- Vice President, Jay Beeler
- Secretary / Treasurer, Eric Speier
· Motion to accept these officers for leadership on the 2019/2020 Board?
· Motion: T. DiLeo 2nd: M. Thompson Discussion. All in favor? 8 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Passes
6:30 PM K. GRAGSON RESIGNATION
· At this time, in order to remain in accordance with the Bylaws I would like to resign my post as President and will remain on the 2019/2020 Board as the most immediate and available past president. President Elect please complete the meeting. I wish you all the best during your presidency.
6:40 PM PRESIDENT ELECT MINUTES
· Motion to approve minutes from January 2019 Board Meeting?
· Motion: K. Gragson 2nd: E. Speier Discussion. All in favor? 8 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Passes
6:40 PM TREASURER ELECT FINANCIAL REPORTS
· Motion to receive and file the financial reports for January 2019?
· Motion: M. Thompson 2nd: J. Sawday Discussion. All in favor? 8 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Passes
6:45 PM VICE PRESIDENT ELECT MEMBERSHIP
· No new memberships at this time
· Potential members are interested in joining for insurance though Kelly has a has the classification under general insurance. Have we thought breaking up the classification
· Jay Beeler will talk to Kelly Williams
· Having a Monday talk about opening up new classifications in the coming weeks
· Pat Ellington will be gone for an out of state trip for five weeks. She has asked for an excused absence during that time. Our policy manual allows us to accept up to 25% of the minimum 50% for such instances.
· Motion to excuse Pat Ellington for 5 weeks?
· Motion: J. Sawday 2nd: E. Speier Discussion. All in favor? 8 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Passes
7:00 PM TREASURER ELECT BUSINESS PROMOTION
· Update on Mixer
· March 18th will be a meeting on the October mixer.
· Looking at a Oct. 10th Mixer date.
· Commitment from Don Temple to be our title sponsor and addition major sponsors are T.G.I.S and The Grand
· Will announce title sponsor at March 11th meeting
7:10 PM PRESIDENT ELECT / S. CAUDILLO OLD & NEW BUSINESS
· IEA has requested that Eric Speier attend their conference in New Orleans. Our budget for the conference is $1500, which also includes the annual conference. Any solutions?
· Will price out budget for flight and go from there
· Eric will look into hosting the IEA conference in Long Beach for 2022.
· I have priced the polos for our members and going to be $40 dollars apiece. I’m going to ask the members to purchase their own; however, I would additionally like to order 18 more for our future members.
· Ill price out generic polos.
· Looking to match the Black and Gold we have established as primary colors for Execs.
· Going forward we are moving the board meetings to 11am on Mondays.
· Considering changing the bylaws to adjust board meeting dates and email voting.
· Will have a special meeting at a later date.
· Kris was thinking about the Execs ordering membership pins also. I’ll look into the cost of the pin and get back to all of you.
· Looking into switching the Executive and Associate members of T.G.I.S
7:30 PM PRESIDENT ELECT GOOD OF THE ASSOCIATION
· Comments from each member on their current evaluation of the state of the EALB.
· The Next Board meeting is March 11th at 11am at The Grand.